It was beautiful weather today. Too bad I didn't have some place to go photograph. But, I don't like going gallivanting around by myself. Kim had to babysit all day. We were talking the other day about her chauffering me around when we went on our last photo excursion. She was telling the guys that I become very bossy when I'm looking for just the right picture. I do tend to say "Stop, go back! I just saw something!" She says my aggressive personality comes out. Nobody at work believed her. They've never seen that side of me.
Washed a couple of loads of clothes, then headed out to Best Buy to check on my printer that I had sent off to be repaired and to buy a cheap fax machine. There have been several times that I have needed to receive faxes so I decided to buy a cheap one. Who knows? One day I may be working from home. Whenever our timekeeping system converts to E-STARS, I just might be able to work from home on those days that I'm not feeling too perky. There are several of our Customer Reps who work from home. Anyway, the only fax machines Best Buy had were the scanner, printer, copier, fax machines. I don't need another scanner, copier, printer. I already have two (except one's in the shop). The salesman told me to go across the street to Office Max. Then I went and checked on my Epson printer to see if it had been repaired yet. It took the guy a few minutes to find out, but I've just got to give the Lord more praise. The guy told me that the repairs would cost more than a new printer, so they were sending my printer back and they would trade it out with a new one. Praise the Lord! I have truly been blessed. So, next week, I will be getting a new Epson printer.
Went across the street to Office Max. Found a Brother fax machine that also has an answering machine built in. It was only $79. I'm not fond of Brother products, but the HP was $99 and it didn't have as many features. Now, I've just got to figure out how to hook up a fax machine in the same phone jack as my computer. I wonder if they sell splitters? I've got to go back to Office Max and ask. I could put the fax machine in the kitchen, but that would mean we couldn't use the cordless phones. Vance said he wanted the fax machine in the same room as my computer, even if I have to have another phone line put in. I need to talk to somebody who knows about these things. I really don't want the expense of another phone line.
Headed back home and stopped by the new Lynn Haven Arby's to get a sandwich. Got a steak flatbread. It was pretty good. First time I've tried one of those. Had intended to get a Martha's Vineyard Salad, but got side-tracked. Folded some clothes after eating my sandwich, then went to Wal-Mart. I wanted to find some jeans. Ended up with a pair of jean capri's. Couldn't find any petite regular jeans. And I don't have a good enough sewing machine to hem up a pair of jeans if I have to cut them off. I need to find out where they sell Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. They seem to fit me the best. But, I need them to be on sale when I find them. They are just too expensive at regular price. I look everytime I go to Ross, cause that's where I found my last ones. I haven't had any luck in over a year.
Man, I really am itching to go someplace. I want a vacation! I want to go someplace and take pictures. Dream on, girl. Just dream on! I did not know until the six o'clock news that today was the Scottish Highland Games. I could have gone there. I also didn't know there was a big car show at the beach. I could have gone there. I just am never home when those things are announced on TV and I don't ever read a newspaper. It has to be word-of-mouth or I don't know about what's happening around town. The flowers are blooming and it's so beautiful outside.
Well, I really need to get to bed since Daylight Saving Time begins tonight. I don't want to be late for church tomorrow.
Good night and God Bless...............
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment