Woke up around 3:30 and moved to the couch. When I woke up at 6:00, I didn't have a headache. I'm beginning to think my problem is my memory pillow. I think it's just too hard for my head. Looks like I'm going to have to go pillow shopping. I was fine when I woke up this morning; first time without a headache in several days.
Work was about normal for a Monday. It was cool today, but a beautiful day. If the wind hadn't been blowing, it would have been perfect.
Kim and I went at lunch to see the Duncan Fife drop-leaf table that I had on lay-a-way. I wanted it for my living room, but I don't think it's going to work in there now. I wanted to be able to pull it out, pull the leafs up and have room for all of us whenever the kids came over to eat instead of using card tables. I may just have to put it in my angel/computer room instead. We got food at KFC and then went and looked at a house that's for sale. It has a mother-in-law apartment in the big backyard. It's an older house, but I see a lot of potential. Kim is going to check on it and see what it looks like on the inside. The big house is empty, but someone is living in the apartment and they have a lease until December. You can tell they party, cause we saw beer cans everywhere. I told her leases can be broken and if it's meant for her to have it, we'll just pray that those people will move out before she moves in. She wants the little house for herself and the big house for her daughter and three granddaughters.
Daddy found out his social security check had been sent back to Jacksonville. I guess somebody stopped the mail from going to Grandmama's house. He spent $10.00 worth of time on his phone trying to call the social security office to get his check sent to his new address. Never did get through to them. We will probably have to go down there and just sit and wait for somebody to help him.
I went to the beginning class of the new 12-step program we are starting at church. We had five (six if I include myself) who signed up to go through the program. I'm planning on helping with the program, but decided to try to kick the addictive food habit that I have while I'm at it. I do have an addictive personality as far as food is concerned. Most people do drugs or alcohol; I do food, mainly sweets. So, I may as well go through the program to see how it works so I can help others later. What can it hurt? Maybe I'll be able to kick the habit and lose some weight.
Well, I'm getting tired, so I better get in bed. Good night and God bless..................
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment