Monday, March 05, 2007

Another Sleepy Sunday

I sure didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I woke with another headache. It seems to be a daily occurrance lately. But, I got up and pushed myself like I did yesterday. Took my shower and ate some breakfast. French toast sticks was not a good choice. Too sweet. Made me nauseated. Should have taken the time to fix grits and eggs. By the time I got to church, I was feeling better. Praise and Worship was good and then Mrs. Sandi preached. Hope wasn't feeling good, so Tabitha kept her in the church and didn't take her to the nursery. She wouldn't sit still, so I took her in the bathroom and we stayed in there until church was over. I've got to make a suggestion to Pastor to have a speaker put in there so we can hear the service. I've been to other churches that have speakers in the bathroom for nursing mothers. Hope and I played. She's a regular chatterbox.

I called Penny when I got out of church to see if Neal was going to be able to get the bed out of storage for Hope. She said for me to call him. I did and left a message for him to call me back. I was so tired when I got home. I ate a salad and fell asleep on the couch. Neal called and woke me up and told me he'd be calling back in another hour after he got it loaded on his truck. I went back to sleep until he called again. I met him at the body shop down from Chad's house and led him in to drop off the bed. I stayed around and talked to Chad until Tabitha and Hope woke up.

Jodi called and said she and Scot had a TV and a vacuum cleaner for them. Tabitha and I went to pick it up. Scot was out in the yard working when we drove up. Jodi and Keyan walked out. Keyan is so shy to begin with, then he warms up to you. He's so cute. Scot and Jodi are so sweet. I'm hoping Tabitha and Jodi get hooked up and become close friends. They both need that. They live close enough to each other to be able to get together once in awhile.

Chad had the bed put up when we got home. The comforter looks good in the room. We were talking about curtains for the window. If they don't have any to match, I can make some out of the matching sheet set. I'll have to check. We talked about having the housewarming/dedication on April 15th. That would give them time to get the house in order.

I came back home and ate some peanuts Vance had cooked for two days in the crockpot. Called Daddy to check on him. He's doing fine in his new place. Called Mama and she's doing fine, too. Penny and Swayde went over to see her today. I'm sure Swayde rode around on her scooter. She says he can drive it better than she can.

I'm getting tired, so I think I will head off to bed. Never did color my hair last night; went to bed instead.

Good night and God bless.................

No comments: