I don't know what is wrong with me. I didn't sleep again last night. Still wasn't feeling too good. When I went to bed, my mind just would not shut off. Plus, the ole acid was back, so I couldn't lay flat. Had to get up within an hour of going to bed and head for the couch. Good thing Daddy has moved out. I don't know what I would have done. Probably slept in the recliner. Finally, around 3:00am this morning, I dozed off just to have to get up again at 6:00.
Made it to work on time and headed for the coffeepot. Felt like I needed a cup to jumpstart my morning. Kim and I talked for a few minutes, then I headed to my office to start the day making corrections of last Friday's timesheets. I needed to box up the rubber gloves, but never got around to it. I'll have to do them first thing in the morning, so we can get them on the truck going back to Pensacola tomorrow.
Daddy called before lunch to ask me if I could get his prescriptions refilled. He wanted to start using Walgreens, so I stopped by his apartment and got his prescription bottles and went to Walgreens. Dropped those off and stopped by Radio Shack to pick up a phone splitter and a cord so I can hook up my fax machine.
Daddy called again before I got off work and asked me to stop by somewhere and pick him up a 3 qt. saucepan and a couple of other things. Ice trays for one. His landlord changed out his refrigerator today and this one doesn't have an icemaker. I found a couple of tops that I liked, so I got them, too. Went by Walgreens and picked up his medicine and headed back to his place. He really likes the apartment and the fact that he has a front porch to sit out on. He got a little sun this morning. I sat around chatting with him for about an hour. He wanted to read over the Power of Attorney papers to see if they fit his needs. He said they did. We'll go see Fran and get them notorized this week. I also need to check and see if there is some type of medical care form that he can sign so I can sign medical forms for him. He's been trying to get me to do this for almost three years now. Guess I've put it off long enough. I told Daddy that I had bought the two shirts on his check and would transfer the money back into his account when I got home. He said "no you won't. Just consider it a gift for your birthday." I tried to argue, but he said he would take no for an answer and I was not to transfer the money into his account. That was sweet of him to even remember that I have a birthday coming up.
Came home around 6:45. Was supposed to go to the Ladies Meeting tonight at church, but decided to help Vance with the unloading of the bookcases in the hall. He can't put down any more of the flooring until he dismantles the floor to ceiling bookcases. We boxed up about 10 boxes of books. Some will go to Goodwill, some will be passed on to others and some will be kept. I just have to go through the boxes at a later date and make that decision. I found two books that my grandmother had given me back in the 60's. No way would I part with them. They didn't even get put in boxes. I put them in my computer room. Found some books that Trent will enjoy. He loves to read. I even found Chad's baby book. I thought I had lost it. It's been missing for years. Glad I found it.
Kim called and it seems I made a mistake that she got blamed for. Sheila had sent me an email to make some type of correction earlier in the year and I didn't do it. I told Kim that I don't remember the email and if it had Blanket Orders in the subject line, I would have deleted it without reading it. We don't use the beach blanket orders, so I just delete the email when Sheila sends it. This was one that they needed me to do something on and I didn't do it. I have wracked by brain all night trying to remember if Sheila called me about this and I can honestly say I don't remember. Of course, my memory isn't what it used to be. If I don't write things down, I forget them in a matter of minutes. Tomorrow, I'm going to get with Kim and find out who I need to send an email to and let them know that I was to blame for the mixup. It really bothers me that Kim got yelled at because of something I didn't do.
Well, it's 11:00 and I guess I need to try to go to bed and get some sleep.
Good night and God bless.........................
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment