Did any of you forget to set your clocks last night? Vance went around setting ours at 7:00 last night to make sure we didn't forget. I didn't forget, but I almost overslept anyway. Last night, I went to bed and an hour later had to jump up and run for the bathroom. Thought I was going to throw up, but never could. It would get to my throat and come no further. But I sure did feel bad. I don't know if it was what I ate last night (hashbrowns and fried shrimp) or just the acid reflux problem. Anyway, I ended up on the couch propped up on several pillows. I didn't feel good when I woke up this morning, but I had promised Debb I would take her home from church, so I got up and got ready. Felt pretty good at church. Debb didn't come.
Stopped by Sonic and got popcorn chicken for lunch. I still didn't feel too good, but I knew if I didn't eat, it would only get worse. I guess I really need to call the doctor and have another endoscopy to see what's going on. I just don't want to take all their medicines. I need to get back to take my Vemma religiously. I felt so much better when I took it every day. Didn't have the pain in my arms and shoulders, didn't have the indigestion and acid reflux problem, my hair and nails were growing like crazy and I had more energy. Yep, I've got to get in the habit of taking it again every day.
After eating, I laid down on the couch and took a nap. Penny called and wanted to stop by to pick up Swayde's TV. Told her to come on over. I don't get to see her very often. She stays too busy.
After she left, I napped again. Watched the race, read a little in Bad Girls of the Bible. That's really a good book. If you haven't read it, I'd suggest it as good reading material. Liz Curtis Higgs is a good writer and an even better speaker. I really enjoyed her at Hope for the Heart this year. I have a feeling she will be there again next year. We'll have to wait and see, but that's just my feeling. If she is, I will definitely be going again. I think I'm going to order some of her DVD's. She makes the Bible come alive.
Guess I better go to bed. My computer clock says 9:41, but I know it's really 10:41. I've got to figure out how to set the clock. I'll figure that out tomorrow.
Good night and God Bless................
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment