I'm so glad it's Friday. I got up, took my bath and washed my hair. Usually I try to dry it and straighten it, but I just didn't have the time this morning. As I was putting on my makeup, I was having a problem with my curly hair getting in my eyes. When it's curly, it has a mind of it's own and just goes where it wants to. I brushed it out of my eyes and could still see something right in front of my eyes. I got the feeling that I should step back and when I did, I realized it wasn't my hair that was in front of my eyes - it was a spider hanging on a web from the ceiling! I HATE SPIDERS!!! A spider caused me to break my foot five years ago trying to kill it. So, I started jumping up and down screaming "Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Jesus, help me!....." I was shaking like a leaf. I grabbed the toilet brush and got the spider on it, then I took my shoe and killed it. Now, it wasn't one of those hairy, ugly spiders. It was one of the skinny, ugly spiders. I really don't care what they look like. I'm scared of spiders. And I have to kill them when I see them, because I'm so afraid one is going to get on me. I've dove out of cars because of a spider dropping down in front of my face - slammed on brakes, pulled to the side of the road and dove out of the car until I could kill the spider. Oh, yes, I really have a "thing" about spiders. I'm glad Vance was already gone to work. He would have thought I was crazy. Kim had a good laugh when I told her about it. Needless, to say, my hair stayed curly today.
I went to Bay Medical to have the bloodwork done that I was supposed to have done back in January. But, with all that happened to Daddy, I forgot about it. Decided I better get it done today. Didn't take long and the girl did a great job at finding the vein and drawing the blood. Sometimes, they have to stick me more than once. I have small, rolling veins. After I got it done, I stopped by the coffee booth and treated myself to a Mocha Latte, then headed to work.
Was busy all day with timesheets. Plus, the guys are back doing ARMS, so I had them calling all morning. I really like inputing the orders, so it doesn't bother me to have to stop and take down the information from them.
I went to Cato's at lunch. I've been wanting a pair of dark brown jeans and I found a pair, but they are capri's. I liked them and bought them anyway. Couldn't find any full length dark brown ones in my size. Also, got a shirt set in teal. That seems to be the rage this year. It's got me wanting to paint Vance's old bedroom a light teal and paint the bedroom furniture in a chocolate brown. I saw it on HGTV and it was beautiful.
Came home and paid bills. Vance was outside using the blower to get rid of the leaves on the driveway. My Aunt Rose called. She had gotten a letter from the lawyer about the house and wanted to know if Daddy had gotten one. Daddy hasn't gotten any mail for the past couple of weeks. She was going to fax it to me, but I don't have a fax machine, and I don't remember how to set my computer up to accept faxes. (I'm going to go to Best Buy tomorrow and buy a cheap one.) I just jumped in the car and went over to her house. My cousin, Cindy, was there. She's been remodeling the bathroom, so she's sleeping there some nights. We sat around and talked from 7:30-10:30. We are supposed to be able to go to the house this Thursday and get the furniture out. I guess I'll have to find somebody to go with me to move it. Maybe Tabitha won't have to work that night and I can get Chad to go with me and Vance. There is no way Vance can move that heavy furniture by himself. Maybe I can find somebody from work to go with us.
My emotions are much better today. I've had a really good day. Now, it's time to get to bed.
Good night and God bless..................
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment