Gallivanting Photographer Vance woke me up to tell me he had gotten breakfast for me - McDonald's pancakes. I got up and ate and he left to go play golf. I laid back down on the couch and went back to sleep. I must have needed to catch up on my sleep because I slept until 11:00. I have not done that in years, except when I'm sick. I got up feeling great.
Started cleaning the back bedroom. It has become a junk room and you just about can't get in there. I didn't make too much headway before I started getting hungry. I threw on some clothes and went to Sonic for a burger. Came back home and started working on the room again. Most of what's in there is clothes that I have been given and need to try on, but they are winter clothes. It's just too hot to try them on! I decided to quit and work on scanning some old photos into the computer instead.
When Vance got home, we sat down to watch a movie on TV called "Secondhand Lions". That was a great movie. I really enjoyed it. Vance went and bought some groceries and grilled us steaks for supper. I continued to scan photos and work on my VEMMA records. I have been having pretty good success with my weight loss because the VEMMA has stopped my sugar cravings. I got on the scales just to check my weight and I've dropped 7 pounds just since I started taking it. I knew my jeans had gotten a little looser, but I didn't think I had lost any weight. That was a pleasant surprise.
I think I'll scan a few more pictures before I go to bed, so I'll say Good Night and God Bless until me meet again.................
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment