Gallivanting Photographer We had an awesome church service this morning. Arnold preached on healing and how God has already healed us. We just need to grab hold of that truth and accept our healing. Afterwards, he had a time of prayer and I went up for my hearing. I truly believe that God is going to restore the hearing in my right ear. Like Sharon mentioned in one of her blogs - the power of positive thinking. We have the power of life and death in our tongues and I choose to believe in life and life more abundantly. I choose to believe that I am healed.
I came home from church, ate and took my usual Sunday nap. I lay down on the couch where I can be lulled to sleep by the roar of those race cars as Vance watches Nascar. There's nothing like that sound to lull me to sleep.
After I woke up, I went in my computer room and started cleaning are re-arranging. For some reason, my scanner won't work. I can print fine, but it won't allow me to scan. Maybe Vance can figure it out when he and Michelle come in two weeks. I checked cables, I turned the computer off; but nothing seems to work. I guess I will have to hook up my HP scanner to this computer so I can begin to scan my old pictures again. I found a bunch of them yesterday and I really want to get started. I'd love to be able to give Vance and Michelle a CD of Vance's pictures before Fox is born.
I was able to fill up another huge leaf/garbage bag and throw stuff away, plus a box to give to Goodwill. Yesterday, I gave Tabitha a bunch of my small dresses to try on. I hope she can wear them and put them to good use until I get down to that size again. And I will get there! I'm thinking about calling L.A. Weight Loss and see if I can finish up the weeks I've already paid for. I need that accountability.
Time for my beauty sleep. Good night and God bless........
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment