Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Terrific Tuesday

Gallivanting Photographer What's so terrific about today you ask? I only had to work until 2:30 and things are getting so much better at work. It seems to be settling down a little, but people are still way overworked. Gulf Power has put a hiring freeze on, so when we lose people there is nobody hired to take their place. That's tough.

I'm really in the organizing mood. I went at lunch and bought a thing to hang clothes on. I'm going to hang up those winter clothes that I have in bags, so I will know what I have when it turns cold. And, I will get those bags up off the floor. Fran and I were talking today about why we have so many clothes. I know exactly why I have so many. In the past three years, I have gone from a size 18 to a size 6-8 and back to a size 18. I'm afraid to get rid of the smaller clothes because when I lose the weight, I don't want to have to buy clothes again. I like the clothes I have. I just try to loan them out, but unfortunately, I don't know anybody that small. That's a shame, isn't it? Just goes to show that there are more heavy people out there in my real world than skinny people.

You will never believe it, but last night my Epson scanner worked and my HP didn't. I just do not know what is going on with my computer. I think it has a gremlin in it and I don't mean the car! I'm not even going to try to scan tonight. I am just too tired. I have been running all day.

Had to take Daddy to the eye doctor. He had surgery last year on both his eyes (lens replacements) and the left eye was getting to where he couldn't see. Well, the doctor said the cataracts were trying to creep back on it, so he did some type of laser blast right there in the office and said he should be seeing back to normal. He may not need glasses after all. But, whenever we go to that doctor, we are there at least 2 hours. It was 2 1/2 today. I had to stop by the store for him, get him to sign some papers, then run to Olga's and pick up a check and some brochures from her. She gave me some brochures and CD's for our VEMMA business. She is doing so good. Her doctor decreased her thyroid medicine today, because the VEMMA has helped her. Her husband's cholesterol has come down 29 points and a friend's blood pressure is back to normal. The doctor is taking him off blood pressure medicine. I've noticed that my shoulder is not hurting anymore. I used to hurt so bad every single day in my right shoulder. It's gone! I'm not coughing anymore either. I had a bad cough for 9 months and it's gone. This stuff is amazing.

Time to get in bed. Tomorrow is my early day. Good night and God Bless.........

Sharon, glad to hear the spider bite is doing better.

Michelle, no, Sharon and I have not met yet. But one day we will.

No comments: